BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WHY I DECIDED TO BLOG?

I started my blog today on 9-1-10. you may ask yourself why? well this is my explanation of why i decided to blog. The truth is I was so bored of sitting at home on this very boring summer. Its been not so much boring but fuck'n sad i found out about a few family problems and one of them is the reason i am so sad right now . my mother left to Mexico and i was left here in California with my cousins. Its been a while now and i learned to appreciate the things my mom does everyday something as simple as cooking rice which would be on another blog . To any future readers of my blog well I'm a teen and I'm not perfect so i may make a lot of typing errors. I do use a lot of profanity because that's just who i am i like to speak thing clearly without so much confusion. I'm me and no one can change that so don't be telling what to fix in my blog unless its good honest advice. To any readers thanks for reading I'll be adding a new post every week or sooner..sorry but I'm not at home so i cant post pictures because i don't have my computer right now but there will be lots of photos soon.THANKS FOR READING MY FIRST POST XD

0 comments: