BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

IF I WAS AN ADVERTISER TODAY....

I would love to be an advertiser of any sort. I think I would be a good advertiser because I'm smart and i can convince people very easily. I think I have a great potential in the advertising industry. I naturally have lots of energy and i think that's what many advertisers these days need they need to convince people that they are 100% convinced that the product they're trying to sell works. I think I have the passion and dedication for being an advertiser but the sad truth is I'm only one girl who's talent has not been discovered. For any company who is looking for an advertiser that may read this I am available and i would like to advertise your products on my blog.Anyways the point is I like to post my favorite products and kind of advertise them on my blog just because I like to tell people about different products such as hair styling products and make up. Also keep in mind that I have no job so most of the time the products that i advertise are so easy to find and so very inexpensive for the results you get.

0 comments: